Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Series of Questions: A New Blog Series


Candid taken during a UL hiking trip to Little Si


Okay, so sometimes plans don't come out the way you think they will. 

Such is the case with the aforementioned posts about what was happening with this blog. Originally I had planned to transition over to our ministry's website, but due to various factors that ended up not being the best place to blog, at least in my opinion. 

So...

Here we are! 

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my non-ministry related posts. Maybe they'll still end up here, maybe somewhere else, but it's getting to be that time to stop planning and just start executing. And part of what's driving this is the fact that I promised our membership class that I would answer some of their theological questions via a blog since we didn't have time to tackle them all during our class. 

Here's what we already covered during class: 
  • How come people still avoid certain foods? (i.e. pork, etc) 
  • Where did Cain's wife come from/Where did the generation after Cain and Abel come from? 
Here's what I'm planning to cover (in no particular order):

  • What Does it Mean to be a Theologian in the 21st Century
  • Is the Exodus Story True?
  • Is There Going to Be Food in Heaven?
  • If I Was Falling From the Sky Would God Catch Me? 
  • Is There a Definition of Good that God Acts on or Is God the Arbitrary Definition of Good? 
  • Why Is There Sickness in the World? 
  • How Does One Know What God's Will Is? 

No comments: